iMAC/MACBOOK | SSD Replacement or Upgrade
If the original hard drive on your iMac is getting slower or memory full you can replace it with a bigger one. Or sometimes when power on your Mac, you may see the computer take a long loading bar with grey screen or flashing folder with question mark when startup. Better back up your data now. And then check your iMac’s hard drive immediately to see if you need to replace or repair it.
If you want to give your iMac an even bigger boost, It is strongly recommended that get a new SSD (flash) drive instead. With your system and apps on it, you can get work done much faster.
We guarantee that the mac hard drives we supply will be compatible with your iMac! Whether it’s Macbook Pro, iMac or Mac Mini we will recommend a high quality drive that is GUARANTEED to be compatible with your Mac. If you’ve got a Mac, we have the best drive for you!
LAPTOP/DESKTOP HDD | SSD Replacement or Upgrade
Advantage SSD vs HDD :
- SDD is 15 times faster than HDD (Random I/O Performance)
- SSD is more to shocks.So more suitable for mobile devices.
– HDD shock resistant up to 55gr when operating.
– SSD shock resistant up to 1500gr when operation or not.
- SSD is 4-10 times more reliable than HDD.
- SSD is 2 times lighter than SSD.
- SSD generate no noise or vibration.
- SSD is more energy efficient than HDD.
- SSD is ammuse to magnet.
If the laptop’s hard drive is getting slower or memory full, you can replace it with a bigger one. Or sometimes, you may receive the system warning or error message saying “hard drive failure detected”. Then bring your laptop or desktop into our office. We’ll help you fix it at fast turnaround time.
If you want to give your laptop an even bigger boost, It is strongly recommended that get a new SSD (flash) drive instead. With your system and apps on it, you can get work done much faster.
If you’re Laptop | Notebook | Netbook | Desktop Hard Disk Drive | HDD facing any of these problems, there is a very good chance we can help you:
- Hard Disk Drive | HDD making grinding, clicking, or other noises that is didn’t used to make.
- Warning message from windows that you need to run “check disk utility”.
- “No operating system found” error message when turn on computer.
- “Disk boot failure” error message when turn on computer.
- Windows freezes or runs very slow and other undesirable behaviour
Laptop/Desktop RAM Upgrade
RAM upgrade for a laptop or desktop, is one of the fastest and most cost-efficient ways to speed up your computer. If your computer is running slow, especially when doing multi-tasking, adding more RAMs will immediately improve the performance of your computer and increase the productivity.
We guarantee the RAM we supply will be compatible with your PC. Feel free to contact us, if you’re not sure of the maximum RAM can be installed on your computer.